Nov 17, 2016 |
Most artists have not yet been properly acquainted with the art of digital painting. There is still a great deal of questions that are waiting for answers as regards to this new technology. The artists themselves have not been specific on the kind of answers they give to these questions. The difference between digital painting and traditional aboriginal art is not so much. Both are meant to give man a room for self-expression.
The tools used by a digital painter to do his or her job are not the same as those used by the traditional painters. Digital painter will make use of a tablet, stylus and a computer while a traditional painter uses a brush, canvas and paint.
Due to the fact that everything has been computerized for a digital painter, he or she has so many brushes to choose from. He or she can also do modifications so as to bring out the painting job the way it is supposed to be. One advantage that digital painting boasts of is allowing the artists to explore his or her skills through experiments.
Let it not be assumed that digital painting will always provide for those who do not know the work of art. It is true that computers can do virtually anything but the presence of the artist is very crucial. This is to ensure that no detail is skipped or ignored. Let us look at the music synthesizers for example. They are able to combine different varieties of sounds and end up with a perfect tune, but without the control of human beings, one can always be assured of not so good sounds.
The stylus has an upper hand compared to the compared to the computer mouse. This is due to the fact that the stylus is very flexible and the artist can use it just like a pencil or a piece of chalk. The artist is, therefore, free to manipulate and come up with a variety of traditional artwork. However, the brick nature of the computer mouse is very constraining and restrictive.
Digital training is not just meant for everybody. Adequate training is a must. Artists are for the opinion that photos are easier to transform into a painting than live objects. The reason behind this is because live objects keep moving and this can possibly interfere with the accuracy of the paintings.
To turn photos into painting, the process will normally begin with identification of the object. What follows will be a very accurate photo of the object. The photo should be in such a way that the dimensions of the photo are of reasonable size. Let them not be too small. The medium chosen by the artist will be dependent on the nature of the photo to be taken.
It is a good idea for one to properly study the photo before settling down to create a painting from photograph. When taking the photo, the shot ought to be composed. Place the camera at the right angle. The warm evening sun is the best for photos since it will give the pictures a softer look.
Nov 3, 2016 |
You are wondering why your lovely home looks so ugly and disordered like it never was. Or instead you are trying to finally sell your house, but find no buyers for the price you ask for, or simply, nobody is interested in your house. Well, remember that like for most other objects, the appearance of your home is very important to increase its overall appeal. This applies not only for newer homes, but for older ones as well. It is therefore important that you try to keep an overall good appearance for your home, so that either you or the prospective buyers will be more interested in living in it.
First of all, you can improve your home in two ways. One is to improve the internal appearance of the various rooms and halls inside. The other is to improve the external appearance. Internal appearance is the most important if you planning to stay. If you do not, and are actually considering about increase the home’s resale value, it is pointless to find New York prints for sale to hang on some random wall. In that case it is a better idea to invest in overhauling the exterior, since it is pretty much the first thing that catches the eye of any buyer visiting your home.
For interior overhauling, you can resort to quite a few tricks, either expensive or inexpensive. You should decide on what you want to do after carefully looking at your budget and some inspection of your home. Below are some things you can try:
• Give the walls a dash of paint – This is one the most basics things you can do to give your home a fresh new look. Unlike other interior improvements, this is one of the few that is also important if you plan on selling your home. Furthermore, it is relatively inexpensive, and freshly painted rooms look much cleaner and attractive to the eye. You can do this yourself, or even call in some friends for help instead of hiring people to work, further reducing costs.
• Call an interior designer – Sometimes, the hand of an expert is what you need when you are too unsure yourself. An hour long consultation with a designer might give you a clue on what to do next, and he might be able to improve on your suggestions as well.
• More art – If your walls look empty, why not hang some pictures? You can find almost anything you want nowadays, including black and white landscape prints for sale at any art shop or even online. A nice artwork can make your rooms look livelier!
• Get some potted plants – Small potted plants are also a good idea. You can find some small sized plants ideal for your living room or similar places, which require not much care to grow. Be sure that you do tend to it constantly though. If that is too much effort, then even fake plants can cut it!
• Overall inspection – If your house is particularly old, it may be time to do a complete overhaul of your electrical systems. Some structures, such as your roof or some sheets, might also be deteriorating. If that’s the case, then consider about some more durable replacements.